RAPPID HTML 5 diagramming framework
The event-driven nature together with MVC architecture of JointJS makes it easy to plug-in any backend technology.
While JointJS core library is great for small open source projects, we recommend you to check outRappid, the complete HTML 5 diagramming UI framework that is built on the strong foundation of JointJS. Rappid widely extends JointJS with about 40 UI widgets and other components that extremelly speed up the development of diagramming applications.
WHAT IS JOINTJS/RAPPID USED FOR?
- Various Shapes (Rect, Circle, Ellipse, Text, Image, Path, ERD, Org Chart, FSA, UML, BPMN, PN, DEVS, ...)
- Custom Shapes Via SVG Or Programmatically Rendered
- Interactive Elements And Links
- Connecting Diagram Elements With Links
- Customizable Links, Their Arrowheads And Labels
- Links Smoothing (Bezier Interpolation) & Smart Routing
- Magnets/Ports (Link Connection Points) Can Be Placed Basically Anywhere
- Hierarchical Diagrams
- Serialization/Deserialization To/From JSON Format
- Highly Event Driven - You Can React On Any Event That Happens Inside The Paper
- Tons Of Mathematical Functions Operating In 2D Space
- SVG Library Included
- Zoom In/Out
- Touch Support
- Filters And Gradients
- NodeJS Support
- Fast - Ability To Render Hundreds (Or Even Thousands) Of Elements And Links With Instant Interaction
- Flexible Plugin System
- MVC Architecture
- ... A Lot More
- With Rappid: Control Panels, Element Palettes, Undo/Redo, Selections, Copy-Paste, Validations, Paper Pan/Zoom, Editable Property Panels, Inline Text Editor, Layouts, Tooltips, Dialog Boxes, Graph Algorithms, PNG/JPG/SVG Exports, Print, Local Storage, Real-Time Collaboration, ...
WHO IS JOINTJS FOR?
For companies of all sizes, we provide a complete diagramming toolkit, Rappid, that implements a whole range of UI components, exports and layout features and much more. Rappid also gives you a commercial license to JointJS core library. We also provide a guaranteed support. Additionally, If you want us to build an application or a certain feature for you, drop us a line.
If you're a single developer, curious being, you can take advantage of the open source license of the JointJS core library and build cool applications for free. JointJS core library is anything that you can download from the Download page.